Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are looking for candidates who still believe in providing the personalized care of a community hospital, while taking advantage of the resources and stability of a more established medical group.
- We promote health for our community and growth opportunities for our employees.
- Strive for excellence in all endeavors.
- Practice teamwork.
- Weeks Medical Center is committed to providing a healthy, productive and safe environment for our patients, employees and visitors, so we are a tobacco free campus.
- As a future employee of Weeks Medical Center, we ask that you recognize the following policies designed to make our work environment courteous, respectful, and professional for our patients, our visitors, and our co-workers.
- Treat others as guests.
- Make a positive first impression.
- Practice service recovery skills.
- Project a positive attitude.
- We are seeking a full-time Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to join our team to provide outpatient services for the Whitefield and North Stratford RHC's.
- Weeks Medical Center offers healthcare professionals an environment surrounded by highly skilled physicians and state-of-the-art technology.
- EMR is E-Clinical Works.
- Be an effective communicator.
- May participate in.
- Are you interested in talking about this opportunity?
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lancaster, NH.
- Be professional in image and appearance.
- Volumes range from 0-18+, 80% adults and 20% peds.
- Supported by a full clinical staff (MA, RN and other providers in the practice).
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with commencement bonus and relocation assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago