Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weeks Medical Center is committed to providing a healthy, productive and safe environment for our patients, employees and visitors, so we are a tobacco free campus.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with commencement bonus and relocation assistance.
- Practice service recovery skills.
- We are seeking a full-time Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to join our team to provide outpatient services for the Whitefield and North Stratford RHC's.
- Be professional in image and appearance.
- EMR is E-Clinical Works.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Strive for excellence in all endeavors.
- As a future employee of Weeks Medical Center, we ask that you recognize the following policies designed to make our work environment courteous, respectful, and professional for our patients, our visitors, and our co-workers.
- Practice teamwork.
- Treat others as guests.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lancaster, NH.
- Weeks Medical Center offers healthcare professionals an environment surrounded by highly skilled physicians and state-of-the-art technology.
- Are you interested in talking about this opportunity?
- Supported by a full clinical staff (MA, RN and other providers in the practice).
- May participate in.
- Make a positive first impression.
- We are looking for candidates who still believe in providing the personalized care of a community hospital, while taking advantage of the resources and stability of a more established medical group.
- We promote health for our community and growth opportunities for our employees.
- Volumes range from 0-18+, 80% adults and 20% peds.
- Project a positive attitude.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago