Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weeks Medical Center offers healthcare professionals an environment surrounded by highly skilled physicians and state-of-the-art technology.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lancaster, NH.
- Strive for excellence in all endeavors.
- We are looking for candidates who still believe in providing the personalized care of a community hospital, while taking advantage of the resources and stability of a more established medical group.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with commencement bonus and relocation assistance.
- Weeks Medical Center is committed to providing a healthy, productive and safe environment for our patients, employees and visitors, so we are a tobacco free campus.
- Treat others as guests.
- We are seeking a full-time Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to join our team to provide outpatient services for the Whitefield and North Stratford RHC's.
- Practice teamwork.
- EMR is E-Clinical Works.
- Volumes range from 0-18+, 80% adults and 20% peds.
- Be professional in image and appearance.
- Project a positive attitude.
- Make a positive first impression.
- As a future employee of Weeks Medical Center, we ask that you recognize the following policies designed to make our work environment courteous, respectful, and professional for our patients, our visitors, and our co-workers.
- Practice service recovery skills.
- May participate in.
- Supported by a full clinical staff (MA, RN and other providers in the practice).
- Are you interested in talking about this opportunity?
- We promote health for our community and growth opportunities for our employees.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.