Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Be professional in image and appearance.
- Weeks Medical Center offers healthcare professionals an environment surrounded by highly skilled physicians and state-of-the-art technology.
- We are looking for candidates who still believe in providing the personalized care of a community hospital, while taking advantage of the resources and stability of a more established medical group.
- Weeks Medical Center is committed to providing a healthy, productive and safe environment for our patients, employees and visitors, so we are a tobacco free campus.
- We are seeking a full-time Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to join our team to provide outpatient services for the Whitefield and North Stratford RHC's.
- EMR is E-Clinical Works.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with commencement bonus and relocation assistance.
- Are you interested in talking about this opportunity?
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lancaster, NH.
- Make a positive first impression.
- We promote health for our community and growth opportunities for our employees.
- Project a positive attitude.
- Practice service recovery skills.
- Strive for excellence in all endeavors.
- Treat others as guests.
- Volumes range from 0-18+, 80% adults and 20% peds.
- Practice teamwork.
- May participate in.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Supported by a full clinical staff (MA, RN and other providers in the practice).
- As a future employee of Weeks Medical Center, we ask that you recognize the following policies designed to make our work environment courteous, respectful, and professional for our patients, our visitors, and our co-workers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.