Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Brookfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At Western Connecticut Medical Group, our priorities are to provide patients with personalized and attentive care, help patients manage chronic medical problems, and enable our patients to get and stay as healthy as possible.
- We were one of the first practices in our area to be awarded a Level 3 certification for Pcmh, and we are an academic teaching center.
- We are seeking a full-time, Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine or IM/Peds (double board certified) Physician to work with a team comprised of eight experienced physicians, three Aprns, a clinical care coordinator, and a social worker.
- This philosophy calls for equal opportunities for employment, training, and advancement regardless of sex, race, creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other status protected by law.
- Flexible weekday schedules between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm Monday through Thursday and 8 am - 5 pm Fridays and one weekend per month (9-1 Saturday).
- Our Western Connecticut Health Network Department of Research and Innovation, focused on the field of molecular science and personalized medicine, ranks among our country's leading research organizations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Brookfield, CT.
- Teaching opportunities are possible for some roles.
- Have successfully completed an Internal Medicine AND Pediatric Residency or Family Medicine Residency or IM/Peds or IM Residency and be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Work for Us.
- Full Time position with a minimum 37 hours available for patient contact including one weekend per month.
- Western Connecticut Health Network and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
- This location is a Ncqa certified level 3, Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Working for Western Connecticut Health Network (Wchn), comprised of Danbury Hospital.
- Western Connecticut Medical Group is seeking a Staff Physician for their Brookfield Primary Care Practice in Brookfield, CT.
- We have the ability to coordinate primary care and specialty care needs with the advanced diagnostic and treatment services available through our network of over 385 physicians and 3 member hospitals: Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, and Norwalk Hospital.
- We have a busy, established practice in a family-friendly location with close proximity to NYC, and have provided high-quality healthcare to our community for over thirty-five years, including the local police and fire departments, the Brookfield school system, and the local Ymca.
- Provide medical care to patients in an outpatient setting, assist them to recover from acute illnesses and minimize the effects of chronic illnesses.
- Our Network offers many opportunities to grow your own skills and expertise - we offer competitive base salary as well as incentive compensation and generous benefits.
- MD or DO with CT Controlled Substances and Federal DEA Registration.
- And Western Connecticut Home Care, you can make a meaningful difference in the lives of other people.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 2.