Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Exeter) is a single-specialty group practice.
- If newly graduated from residency, certification must be obtained within three years of graduation.
- You can practice medicine part-time and help us grow our already well-established multi-specialty practice.
- We have a unique job share opportunity within our outpatient Family Practice/Internal Medicine clinic located on the beautiful New Hampshire seacoast.
- Enjoy a superb quality of life in one of the lowest crime rates of the nation.
- We are located just under an hour from Boston in a family friendly community with the prestigious Phillips Exeter Academy right in our backyard.
- Join our growing practice!
- Experience preferred but will consider new grads as well.
- Must be a graduate of a medical college/university with a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine and eligible for an unrestricted license to practice medicine in New Hampshire.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Exeter Health Resources