Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our Providers work four clinic days and average 20 to 25 patient visits per day.
- Northampton location is home to Northampton Family Medicine.
- Practice staff includes dedicated medical assistants, on-site phlebotomist, LPN triage support, and clinical supervisor.
- Providers rotate telephone.
- Belchertown is home to Belchertown Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Northampton, MA.
- Care for a patient mix that is 60-70% commercially insured.
- Work in a beautiful, new multispecialty building with 5 MD's and 3 NP's.
- The space is shared with orthopedics and sports medicine.
- Join a team of 1 MD and 2 NP's.
- Amherst location is home to Amherst Medical Associates.
- The Cooley Dickinson Medical Group (Cdmg), the fastest growing part of the system, consists of approximately 74 physicians and 37 advanced practice clinicians who provide care at 11 locations.
- Full-service hospitalists provide all inpatient care.
- Work with 3 MD's and 1 NP.
- Northampton, a dynamic arts and five-college community in western Massachusetts, has been named one of the best United States destinations for restaurants, theater, galleries and overall quality of life by Leisure Magazine and other travel writers.
- The clinic is also a multispeciality building and is located 2 miles from the UMass campus.
- Cooley Dickinson Medical Group is seeking BE/BC Family Medicine/Internal Medicine physicians to join our practices in Northampton, Amherst, and Belchertown.
- The system's 140-bed hospital annually admits 8600 patients, treats 34,000 emergency patients and delivers approximately 600 babies.
- This location is in a new practice that was opened in the Fall of 2017.
- It features a vibrant arts and culture scene, great educational opportunities for all ages and a location convenient to all rural and major metropolitan areas throughout New England including three major cities: Hartford (45 miles), Boston (100 miles), and New York City (150 miles).
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago