Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Berlin) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Berlin, NH.
- Federally Qualified Community Health Center.
- 100% Outpatient - No.
- MD or DO.
- Ski, Fish, Hunt, Mountain Bike.
- Full Array of Benefits, Health, Dental, Disability, 401-k.
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Excellent Public and Private Schools.
- 8 weeks of Earned Time Off.
- Picturesque New Hampshire Mountain Town.
- Salary of $240 guaranteed for 40-hour week.
- Explore the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire and all that the four seasons has to offer.
- Federal Loan Repayment!
- Four Day work week!
- True Four-Season Climate.
- Tax Free New Hampshire.
- Visa Sponsorship Available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.