Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This role will help support the Medical Director and the Regional Medical Director with clinical and administrative functions within Primary Care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester.
- With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
- This position is open to experienced and motivated physicians specializing in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Pediatrics.
- Many national magazines and lifestyle media outlets have found that Manchester has a healthy economy, moderate cost of living, light traffic, robust housing stock and top-notch educational system.
- Manchester, NH has been ranked consistently as one of the best mid-size places to live and/or start a business.
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of NH.
- Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Manchester, NH.
- A bustling urban center in quiet southern New England, Manchester, New Hampshire combines history, industry and business.
- Associate Medical Director - Primary Care.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Manchester, NH is seeking a Primary Care Associate Medical Director to join our multi-disciplinary primary care team that is part of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Primary Care Service Line (Pcsl).
- Practice is outpatient only and does not include Obstetrics.
- This Primary Care group has a focus on clinical and educational quality improvement, population health, and development of new models of care delivery.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Pediatrics.
- The amount of time the Associate Medical Director will devote to clinical and administrative responsibilities may evolve over time based on the needs of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester practice.
- Our integration within Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center provides for unique collaborative relationships across an extensive array of specialties via our e-consult program, as well as tremendous technical and administrative support.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience.
- With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the United States to live and work.
- 5 affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.