Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (New Milford) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Ongoing training and continuing education.
- Highly competitive salary (2 year guarantee) then market base plus incentive structure thereafter.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Milford, CT.
- Weekday schedules (Monday - Friday, no weekends).
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Program.
- No On.
- Specialty: Family Medicine without OB.
- Three provider practice.
- Unlimited Licensure (or eligible) in the state of Connecticut.
- Mentoring and precepting opportunities.
- Robust benefit package including 401K, insurances, Paid Time Off.
- Partnership and leadership programs.
- Full-time (36 hours per week, 30 hours clinical).
- County: Litchfield.
- Outpatient only, no hospital rounding, no nursing home coverage required.
- Primary Care of New Milford.
- Focus on superior outcomes, team-based care and cost-efficient care delivery.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (if B.E., must be within 3 years of program completion).
- Full complement of allowances and reimbursements.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.