Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (New Milford) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (if B.E., must be within 3 years of program completion).
- Full-time (36 hours per week, 30 hours clinical).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Milford, CT.
- Full complement of allowances and reimbursements.
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Program.
- Mentoring and precepting opportunities.
- No On.
- Weekday schedules (Monday - Friday, no weekends).
- Highly competitive salary (2 year guarantee) then market base plus incentive structure thereafter.
- Ongoing training and continuing education.
- Specialty: Family Medicine without OB.
- Focus on superior outcomes, team-based care and cost-efficient care delivery.
- Partnership and leadership programs.
- County: Litchfield.
- Unlimited Licensure (or eligible) in the state of Connecticut.
- Primary Care of New Milford.
- Outpatient only, no hospital rounding, no nursing home coverage required.
- Robust benefit package including 401K, insurances, Paid Time Off.
- Three provider practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.