Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (New Milford) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Weekday schedules (Monday - Friday, no weekends).
- Mentoring and precepting opportunities.
- Unlimited Licensure (or eligible) in the state of Connecticut.
- Full complement of allowances and reimbursements.
- Full-time (36 hours per week, 30 hours clinical).
- Three provider practice.
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Program.
- Ongoing training and continuing education.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (if B.E., must be within 3 years of program completion).
- No On.
- Outpatient only, no hospital rounding, no nursing home coverage required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Milford, CT.
- Robust benefit package including 401K, insurances, Paid Time Off.
- County: Litchfield.
- Partnership and leadership programs.
- Highly competitive salary (2 year guarantee) then market base plus incentive structure thereafter.
- Primary Care of New Milford.
- Focus on superior outcomes, team-based care and cost-efficient care delivery.
- Specialty: Family Medicine without OB.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.