Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Woonsocket) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Woonsocket, RI.
- We are also the nation's 5th largest hospital systems and have been named "Fastest Growing Hospital System" in the country by Modern Healthcare.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Retirement: 401k.
- Our main facility, the Woonsocket Unit, located at in Woonsocket, RI, is a 214-bed, acute care hospital, providing emergency, diagnostic, medical, surgical, cancer, cardiac, pain management, and obstetric care.
- Prime Healthcare is proud to be named one of the "Top 15 Health Systems" by Truven, and our hospitals are consistently among the "Top 100 hospitals" in the country.
- Production bonus.
- Staff primary care physicians typically work M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Landmark Medical Center is more than just a community hospital.
- Competitive compensation.
- Twelve of the hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, non-profit hospitals.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Required participation in quality measures and patient satisfaction.
- Full time: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- About Prime Healthcare.
- Landmark Medical Center is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to staff their health clinic in Dallas, TX.
- Well established practice.
- CME Allowance.
- Founded in 2001, Prime Healthcare has emerged as one of the largest physician-led health systems in the United States.
- We take great pride in our patient care, not only in the treatment of specific illnesses, but in caring for the whole patient through a multidisciplinary approach.
- We stand apart from others by our unique ability to save and transform hospitals.
- Health Insurance: self-funded EPO (HMO) no cost for provider.
- Our company includes 45 acute-care hospitals in 14 states.
- Good quality of life.
- Tuition reimbursement (new grads).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.