Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Littleton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is no doubt about it.
- Would you like to work in Northern NH with the gorgeous White Mountains as your playground?
- It's an atmosphere of both collaboration and personalization.
- Competitive salary with generous benefit package.
- Full-time, Monday through Friday with 1:4.
- Employees speak highly of the work environment at Littleton Regional Healthcare.
- Littleton Regional Healthcare is a Great place to work!
- Do you want to be part of the North Country Healthcare System who is playing an active role it adjusting to the rapidly changing healthcare environment by joining together four hospitals and a home health agency to ensure care to local communities while coordinating and sharing resources?
- Resumes and inquiries regarding this position may be e-mailed to Bonnie Hamel, Faspr, Cmsr.
- This healthcare system serves northern Grafton County and all of Coos County and is the largest employer in the North Country with over 1,400 staff.
- Supported by full clinical staff.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Littleton, NH.
- At Littleton Regional Healthcare you'll find that everyone plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
- And most of all you'll find a proud group of people just like you, dedicated to each and every person that walks through our door.
- Together we have formed a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) to develop a Clinically Integrated Network for all hospitals and providers in the North Country to begin addressing population health and to improve the health indicators for all of the residents of the North Country.
- Our values - compassion, accountability, respect, integrity and excellence are evident not only in our care for patients but also our employees.
- Littleton Regional Healthcare has incredible opportunities waiting for you in an environment driven by inspiration and high expectations.
- Littleton Regional Healthcare (LRH) is seeking a full-time BC/BE Family Medicine Physician as a hospital employee to join our team.
- They use words like teamwork, flexibility and rewarding to describe the opportunities to grow professionally and meet personal and career goals.
- Sign On bonus, Relocation and Student Loan Repayment assistance negotiable.
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital, Littleton Regional Healthcare in Littleton, Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook, Weeks Medical Center in Lancaster, and North Country Home Health and Hospice Agency in Littleton are all members of North Country Healthcare.
- 18-24 patients daily.
- North Country Healthcare also collaborates with three Federally Qualified Health Clinics: Ammonoosuc Community Health Services in Littleton, Coos County Family Health Services in Berlin and Gorham, and Indian Stream Health Center in Colebrook.
- It means valuing each and every employee.
- EMR is E-Clinical Works.
- We offer a fast-paced and challenging environment, where commitment to the patient provides a positive, supportive and inviting environment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.