Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Littleton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Littleton Regional Healthcare is a Great place to work!
- And most of all you'll find a proud group of people just like you, dedicated to each and every person that walks through our door.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Littleton, NH.
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital, Littleton Regional Healthcare in Littleton, Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook, Weeks Medical Center in Lancaster, and North Country Home Health and Hospice Agency in Littleton are all members of North Country Healthcare.
- There is no doubt about it.
- Our values - compassion, accountability, respect, integrity and excellence are evident not only in our care for patients but also our employees.
- Would you like to work in Northern NH with the gorgeous White Mountains as your playground?
- At Littleton Regional Healthcare you'll find that everyone plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
- 18-24 patients daily.
- Full-time, Monday through Friday with 1:4.
- North Country Healthcare also collaborates with three Federally Qualified Health Clinics: Ammonoosuc Community Health Services in Littleton, Coos County Family Health Services in Berlin and Gorham, and Indian Stream Health Center in Colebrook.
- They use words like teamwork, flexibility and rewarding to describe the opportunities to grow professionally and meet personal and career goals.
- EMR is E-Clinical Works.
- It means valuing each and every employee.
- Littleton Regional Healthcare has incredible opportunities waiting for you in an environment driven by inspiration and high expectations.
- Littleton Regional Healthcare (LRH) is seeking a full-time BC/BE Family Medicine Physician as a hospital employee to join our team.
- Supported by full clinical staff.
- It's an atmosphere of both collaboration and personalization.
- Sign On bonus, Relocation and Student Loan Repayment assistance negotiable.
- Employees speak highly of the work environment at Littleton Regional Healthcare.
- Resumes and inquiries regarding this position may be e-mailed to Bonnie Hamel, Faspr, Cmsr.
- We offer a fast-paced and challenging environment, where commitment to the patient provides a positive, supportive and inviting environment.
- This healthcare system serves northern Grafton County and all of Coos County and is the largest employer in the North Country with over 1,400 staff.
- Competitive salary with generous benefit package.
- Together we have formed a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) to develop a Clinically Integrated Network for all hospitals and providers in the North Country to begin addressing population health and to improve the health indicators for all of the residents of the North Country.
- Do you want to be part of the North Country Healthcare System who is playing an active role it adjusting to the rapidly changing healthcare environment by joining together four hospitals and a home health agency to ensure care to local communities while coordinating and sharing resources?
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.