Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Incoming physicians will work with a collegial group of providers who share our mission and values.
- Our system includes three hospital campuses as well as an established network of primary and specialty practices in the Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's metro-north area.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cambridge, MA.
- Our 12 primary care clinics are Ncqa certified level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Homes.
- Qualified candidates will be BE/BC and should share our passion for caring for our community and the underserved, multicultural patient population CHA serves.
- Cambridge Health Alliance - Primary Care Opportunities.
- Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine teaching affiliate, is an award winning, academic public healthcare system which receives national recognition for innovation and community excellence.
- Comprehensive, generous benefits package.
- Our practices serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
- Opportunities available for physicians specializing in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Med/Peds.
- Competitive guaranteed base salary commensurate with experience.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Teaching opportunities and academic appointments available.
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 6.