Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Epping) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Completion of accredited college/university with Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- Current DEA certificate without restriction.
- If newly graduated from residency, certification must be obtained within three years of graduation.
- Current board certification (BC) or board eligibility (BE) in specialty.
- CPR with AED within 6 months of hire.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Epping, NH.
- Don't miss out on this opportunity, you will join a top-notch organization and live in a desirable sought after community environment.
- We have an opening for a Family Medicine Physician in Epping, New Hampshire.
- Unrestricted license to practice within New Hampshire.
- As part of our comprehensive primary care team, you will enjoy the support of Core Physicians - a community based multi-specialty practice of 170+ network providers.
- Through the support of Core Physicians, you will see challenging practice opportunities, receive great benefits and salary, have access to advanced technology, all in the collegial and supportive spirit of our professional staff.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago