Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Epping) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Unrestricted license to practice within New Hampshire.
- We have an opening for a Family Medicine Physician in Epping, New Hampshire.
- CPR with AED within 6 months of hire.
- Through the support of Core Physicians, you will see challenging practice opportunities, receive great benefits and salary, have access to advanced technology, all in the collegial and supportive spirit of our professional staff.
- Don't miss out on this opportunity, you will join a top-notch organization and live in a desirable sought after community environment.
- Completion of accredited college/university with Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- If newly graduated from residency, certification must be obtained within three years of graduation.
- As part of our comprehensive primary care team, you will enjoy the support of Core Physicians - a community based multi-specialty practice of 170+ network providers.
- Current board certification (BC) or board eligibility (BE) in specialty.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Epping, NH.
- Current DEA certificate without restriction.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.