Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stamford) is for an outpatient clinic.
- We are the largest provider of primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
- Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, Stratford and Milford, CT.
- Optimus Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- CME Days & $ Stipend, Vacation and Sick Time.
- We are close to the coast and less than one hour to New York City,.
- We offer excellent employer paid benefits, competitive compensation in a 100% Outpatient Setting.
- The ideal candidate must have a medical degree from an accredited Medical School.
- Patients range in age from adolescents to the elderly.
- Ftca Malpractice Insurance.
- Current Connecticut Licensure or application in process.
- Excellent Health & Dental insurance options.
- Completion of a Residency from an accredited institution specializing in Family Medicine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Stamford, CT.
- Must be Board Certified or Eligible to sit for exam.
- We are presently recruiting for a Full-Time Family Medicine Physician to provide medical care to patients in our Stamford, CT Clinic.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus performance based incentive & sign on bonus,.
- Comfortable working with a primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.
- Nhsc Student Loan Repayment, if eligible.
- Optimus and its caring, multi-lingual staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered multi-specialty medical home.
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contribution.
- Optimus Healthcare provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- The Physician will also provide supervision to Aprn's and PA's.
- 100 % Outpatient Setting.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago