Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stamford) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Optimus and its caring, multi-lingual staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered multi-specialty medical home.
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contribution.
- We are the largest provider of primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
- We are close to the coast and less than one hour to New York City,.
- Must be Board Certified or Eligible to sit for exam.
- Comfortable working with a primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.
- The ideal candidate must have a medical degree from an accredited Medical School.
- Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, Stratford and Milford, CT.
- Completion of a Residency from an accredited institution specializing in Family Medicine.
- We offer excellent employer paid benefits, competitive compensation in a 100% Outpatient Setting.
- Nhsc Student Loan Repayment, if eligible.
- Ftca Malpractice Insurance.
- Excellent Health & Dental insurance options.
- The Physician will also provide supervision to Aprn's and PA's.
- We are presently recruiting for a Full-Time Family Medicine Physician to provide medical care to patients in our Stamford, CT Clinic.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Stamford, CT.
- Patients range in age from adolescents to the elderly.
- Optimus Healthcare provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- Optimus Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 100 % Outpatient Setting.
- CME Days & $ Stipend, Vacation and Sick Time.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus performance based incentive & sign on bonus,.
- Current Connecticut Licensure or application in process.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.