Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stamford) is for an outpatient clinic.
- We are the largest provider of primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
- Optimus and its caring, multi-lingual staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered multi-specialty medical home.
- Ftca Malpractice Insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Stamford, CT.
- Optimus Healthcare provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- The ideal candidate must have a medical degree from an accredited Medical School.
- Optimus Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Comfortable working with a primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.
- Patients range in age from adolescents to the elderly.
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contribution.
- CME Days & $ Stipend, Vacation and Sick Time.
- Nhsc Student Loan Repayment, if eligible.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus performance based incentive & sign on bonus,.
- The Physician will also provide supervision to Aprn's and PA's.
- We are close to the coast and less than one hour to New York City,.
- Excellent Health & Dental insurance options.
- 100 % Outpatient Setting.
- Completion of a Residency from an accredited institution specializing in Family Medicine.
- We are presently recruiting for a Full-Time Family Medicine Physician to provide medical care to patients in our Stamford, CT Clinic.
- Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, Stratford and Milford, CT.
- We offer excellent employer paid benefits, competitive compensation in a 100% Outpatient Setting.
- Current Connecticut Licensure or application in process.
- Must be Board Certified or Eligible to sit for exam.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.