Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Beverly, MA.
- Candidates must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills enabling them to engage and interact effectively with providers, staff and management.
- Interested candidates are encouraged.
- Candidates should have knowledge of quality improvement and UM practices, regulatory and accreditation agencies and requirements, healthcare financing, data management and information systems, and medical auditing, coding and billing.
- Lahey Health.
- Nepho serves as the vehicle to link the hospitals' and physicians' objectives, responsibilities and financial performance in the management of and delivery of quality care.
- Northeast Physician Hospital Organization (Nepho), affiliated with Beverly Hospital and headquartered in Beverly, MA, is seeking a Medical Director to assume responsibility for providing strategic and clinical leadership to develop and implement programs necessary to improve quality and efficiency across the organization.
- David DeLuca.
- Interested candidates should possess a Doctorate Degree (MD or DO) and at least 5 years of clinical experience post residency, as well as 5 years medical and/or health administration experience in a managed care setting.
- Candidates should be skilled in management techniques, decision making and problem solving, Microsoft Word and Excel, and medical informatics-statistical data analysis and work flow analysis.
- Nepho is a Management Services Organization (MSO) that offers an array of management services including contract negotiation and management of pay for performance and other risk contracts on behalf of its owners, New England Community Medical Group and Northeast Hospital Corporation.
- Candidates should be MA-Licensed and Board Certified in a specialty recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialists or the American Osteopathic Association.
- Nepho provides the necessary management and information resources to manage the provision of quality care effectively and efficiently in office, community, and inpatient settings under all applicable payer affiliations.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago