Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- During humanitarian missions, contingency operations and peacetime, Army Medical Corps officers conserve the United States Army's fighting strength by providing the highest quality health care to Soldiers, family members, retirees and other eligible beneficiaries.
- Care for 85 percent of patients with problems in areas such as general medicine, gynecology, obstetrics, psychiatry, preventive medicine, pediatrics and orthopaedics in both inpatient and outpatient environments.
- When needed, augment the capabilities of the surgical specialties through triage, stabilization and surgical assistance, as well as pre and postoperative care.
- Perform special staff functions in health support for commanders at all levels.
- Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions.
- Unique duty positions include: chief, Department of Family Medicine.
- Provide comprehensive care to patients at each echelon of the health service support system.
- Health Professional Special Pay.
- Low-cost life and dental insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Boston, MA.
- Medical school faculty appointment.
- Conduct medical research on diseases of military importance, and conduct, supervise and participate in graduate medical education and training of other medical personnel needed to sustain a robust and readily available medical system.
- Health Professionals Loan Repayment Noncontributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service.
- Practicing on the United States Army health care team allows you to focus on patient care first.
- Chief, Primary Care/Ambulatory Care.
- It is just one of the many reasons family medicine physicians find the United States Army health care team an attractive alternative to the private sector.
- Conduct and supervise direct patient care, and plan and execute disease prevention and health promotion programs.
- Exercise command of medical units as provided by law and regulation.
- Job Duties.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.