Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Perform special staff functions in health support for commanders at all levels.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Boston, MA.
- Health Professionals Loan Repayment Noncontributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service.
- Health Professional Special Pay.
- During humanitarian missions, contingency operations and peacetime, Army Medical Corps officers conserve the United States Army's fighting strength by providing the highest quality health care to Soldiers, family members, retirees and other eligible beneficiaries.
- Care for 85 percent of patients with problems in areas such as general medicine, gynecology, obstetrics, psychiatry, preventive medicine, pediatrics and orthopaedics in both inpatient and outpatient environments.
- Low-cost life and dental insurance.
- When needed, augment the capabilities of the surgical specialties through triage, stabilization and surgical assistance, as well as pre and postoperative care.
- Conduct and supervise direct patient care, and plan and execute disease prevention and health promotion programs.
- Chief, Primary Care/Ambulatory Care.
- Unique duty positions include: chief, Department of Family Medicine.
- Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions.
- Practicing on the United States Army health care team allows you to focus on patient care first.
- Medical school faculty appointment.
- Provide comprehensive care to patients at each echelon of the health service support system.
- It is just one of the many reasons family medicine physicians find the United States Army health care team an attractive alternative to the private sector.
- Job Duties.
- Conduct medical research on diseases of military importance, and conduct, supervise and participate in graduate medical education and training of other medical personnel needed to sustain a robust and readily available medical system.
- Exercise command of medical units as provided by law and regulation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.