Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Unique duty positions include: chief, Department of Family Medicine.
- Exercise command of medical units as provided by law and regulation.
- Conduct medical research on diseases of military importance, and conduct, supervise and participate in graduate medical education and training of other medical personnel needed to sustain a robust and readily available medical system.
- Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions.
- Job Duties.
- Low-cost life and dental insurance.
- Perform special staff functions in health support for commanders at all levels.
- Health Professionals Loan Repayment Noncontributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service.
- When needed, augment the capabilities of the surgical specialties through triage, stabilization and surgical assistance, as well as pre and postoperative care.
- Health Professional Special Pay.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Boston, MA.
- Chief, Primary Care/Ambulatory Care.
- Provide comprehensive care to patients at each echelon of the health service support system.
- Practicing on the United States Army health care team allows you to focus on patient care first.
- Medical school faculty appointment.
- Conduct and supervise direct patient care, and plan and execute disease prevention and health promotion programs.
- Care for 85 percent of patients with problems in areas such as general medicine, gynecology, obstetrics, psychiatry, preventive medicine, pediatrics and orthopaedics in both inpatient and outpatient environments.
- It is just one of the many reasons family medicine physicians find the United States Army health care team an attractive alternative to the private sector.
- During humanitarian missions, contingency operations and peacetime, Army Medical Corps officers conserve the United States Army's fighting strength by providing the highest quality health care to Soldiers, family members, retirees and other eligible beneficiaries.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago