Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Manchester) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Many of our physicians also are members of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam Physicians, a multi-specialty physician group operated by Dartmouth-Hitchcock that provides care exclusively for Svmc.
- Bennington County offers easy access to many outdoor activities such as mountain biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, and hiking.
- Starting pay over $200,000.
- Medicare's highest rating in Vermont and New Hampshire.
- Picture yourself living in Vermont.
- One of Bennington's oldest charities, Svhc depends on the generosity of donors to provide an unprecedented level of care for a community hospital.
- The financial package includes a market competitive base salary.
- Loan Repayment available.
- Svhc has more than aff and 1,000 employees who provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for adults and children.
- Vermont Business Magazine's 2015 Best Places to Work.
- Southwestern Vermont Health Care (Svhc) serves more than 55,000 people in the towns and villages of Bennington County and western Windham County and Southern Rutland County in Vermont, eastern Rensselaer County in New York and Northern Berkshire County in Massachusetts.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- Interested in working at Svmc in our Manchester, VT location?
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam is actively recruiting for a 2 full-time Family Medicine physicians.
- Picture yourself working at Svmc.
- Culturally rich with art galleries, performing arts and museums.
- Henry W. Putnam started Svhc in 1910 by donating his water company to the Town of Bennington, stipulating that the proceeds be used to fund a public hospital.
- A full benefit package is available which includes both moving expenses and assistance with student loan repayment.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam Physicians, founded in 2013, has grown into a renowned multi-specialty medical practice.
- Vermont's First Magnet Hospital.
- Award winning restaurants, world-class outdoor activities and shopping.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Manchester, VT.
- Named among one of the vibrant communities in the United States.
- Recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Yankee Magazine and the National Center for Arts Research.
- We offer a full range specialties from primary care and pediatrics through medical and surgical specialties.
- Svhc is governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees drawn from the communities it serves.
- The hospital is licensed for 99 beds.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- There are also a variety of school options in the community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.