Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy Four Season living, excellent school systems, a myriad of social and cultural events and venues and NO State Income or Sales TAX!
- With a fully integrated EMR, our clinicians enjoy the ability to provide continuity of care for our patients at every EHS location.
- Elliot Health System, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) entity, is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire.
- The opportunity to provide OB care or inpatient medicine is available for those who desire to maintain those skills.
- The position offers an excellent compensation package with relocation and student loan repayment for eligible candidates, a focus on patient and provider experience and a collaborative professional environment.
- The chosen candidate will join other Family Medicine Physicians, along with Nurse Practitioners and other exceptional medical staff.
- The Elliot Health System (EHS) has opportunities for outpatient BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians to join well-established outpatient practices in Southern New Hampshire.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Manchester, NH.
- The Manchester, New Hampshire, area is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, the seacoast, lakes, and White Mountains region of New Hampshire.
- Practice opportunities are located in Londonderry or Suncook, New Hampshire.
- With a 24/7 Hospitalist Service (adult and pediatric) available for admissions and inpatient care, our physicians enjoy limited outpatient.
- The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, a 296- bed acute care facility with a Level III Trauma Center and the only dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department in Manchester.
- The mainstay of our organization is the Elliot Physician Network, which employs a collaborative and engaged team of primary care physicians and specialists.
- Our state of the art outpatient practices, located throughout the Southern New Hampshire area, bring the most comprehensive care to patients and families where they work and live.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.