Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Completes the PHQ 2, 7, or 9 and GAD-7 assessments and insures that they are shared with the counseling services with appropriate consent.
- Assists the Center Manager and Director of Clinical Integration to provide performance feedback for clinical and non-clinical personnel.
- Assists with clinical care complaints and chart reviews.
- Assists with administrative and medical leadership on specific operational needs which may include report generation, attending meetings and strategic planning.
- Provides clear direction to achieve goals, creating an environment that fosters team commitment and employee engagement.
- Orders diagnostic tests, including but not limited to: x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests, and with direct medical oversight, interprets the test results for deviation from normal.
- Works closely with the Student Health Medical Director, Clinical Staff, Center Managers and Director of Clinical Integration.
- Working Relationships.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Boston, MA.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including assessments, physical examinations, evaluations, diagnoses and treatment with a primary focus on mental health, emotional health, behavioral health related illnesses.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Leads the center in providing outstanding patient care to students with a behavioral health focus and promotes high quality care services while always ensuring the MedExpress vision and values.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical and behavioral conditions and refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care options as appropriate.
- Works autonomously, but maintains close working relationships with physicians, other advanced practitioners, and other center staff as needed.
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Assists medical leadership with staffing needs.
- After consultation with the Student Health Medical Director, oversees patient issues and concerns which may include but are not limited to patient medical care and ensuring that proper steps are taken to resolve any complaints and that appropriate recommendations are made for dismissal when patient issues of noncompliance or substance abuse arise.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Maintains up-to-date working knowledge of the latest changes, updates, and literature relating to medical care.
- Monitors the overall level of medical care, which includes reviewing charts, observing staff/patient interactions and offering advice when appropriate.
- May be required to supervise ancillary staff.
- Responsible for the exceptional treatment and communication of care options to every MedExpress patient.
- Creates a work environment in which people are able to perform to the best of their abilities.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Charts must be locked prior to the end of the shift).
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical charts.
- Develops and implements new and/or revise existing policies related to behavioral health patient care.
- Maintains the perseverance to drive and sustain the changes that occur at MedExpress, while being resilient and flexible, and inspiring and motivating the team.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Communicates with patients regarding test results and appropriate clinical information as care necessitates and conducts follow-up primary care,.
- Provides mental health and behavioral care with the appropriate medical oversight.
- Constantly communicates to the team, is open to opinions and feedback from team members and follows through on commitments.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.