Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our physicians work in a respectful and collegial environment with excellent work life balance.
- Affiliated with Sharon Hospital, Health Quest Medical Practice is seeking board certified/eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join our busy and growing primary care practice in Sharon, CT.
- Located in scenic Litchfield County, Sharon is a community with many beautiful and small hamlets.
- Health Quest is the largest and most comprehensive provider of healthcare services to the one million people who reside in the Litchfield County in Connecticut and the New York counties of Columbia, Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, Putnam and northern Westchester.
- Our hospitals include Sharon Hospital in Sharon, CT, Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, NY, Northern Dutchess Hospital in Rhinebeck, NY and Putnam Hospital Center in Carmel, NY.
- Excellent housing and outstanding schools can be found throughout the area, with easy access to New York City which is less than 90 miles.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sharon, CT.
- Our not-for-profit system is consistently ranked as one of the most successful Health Systems.
- Our vibrant cities and picturesque villages interweave culture, history and recreation in one of the country's most livable locations.
- Our employed outpatient practices utilize our hospitalist programs for in-patient admissions.
- Sharon offers a plethora of community and family activities against a backdrop of local attractions, historical sites, parks, and shopping art galleries, and restaurants.
- Our physician practice group includes more than 200 primary care and specialist practitioners.
- We offer a highly competitive base salary along with quality and productivity incentives, comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance.
- S, local farmers markets, and art galleries, there are endless ways to spend your leisure time.
- From hiking, biking, and museums to caf.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.