Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists manage ICU with Critical Care consult.
- FM-Hospitalist physician needed for Nocturnist position in Western Massachusetts.
- 147 shifts per year.
- 12 hour shifts.
- 89 bed community hospital affiliated with University of Massachusetts Medical School.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Network of 100 Physicians and APPs.
- Located in western Massachusetts, less than 2 hours from Boston and close to Vermont border.
- Night shifts.
- 400 annual births.
- Newborn nursery coverage required.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 6.