Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 400 annual births.
- Newborn nursery coverage required.
- Hospitalists manage ICU with Critical Care consult.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Night shifts.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- 89 bed community hospital affiliated with University of Massachusetts Medical School.
- Network of 100 Physicians and APPs.
- FM-Hospitalist physician needed for Nocturnist position in Western Massachusetts.
- Located in western Massachusetts, less than 2 hours from Boston and close to Vermont border.
- 147 shifts per year.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.