Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Easy drive to seacoast!
- Willingness to participate in hospital committee work and quality improvement activities is strongly encouraged.
- Mainly days with just 5 night shifts required per year.
- Located just south of Hartford and an easy drive from New Haven or Waterbury, CT.
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified full-time hospitalist physician to join our dynamic and experienced team.
- Board certification or eligibility within two years of employment in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the United States Conveniently located just 2 hours from Boston or New York City.
- 5 day block schedule.
- Experience as an attending hospitalist is preferred but not required.
- Hospitalist Needed in Central Connecticut.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 20.