Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Block schedule.
- High earnings / full benefits.
- You will also find your contributions are recognized, learning is encouraged and ideas are welcomed.
- You will work side-by-side with top professionals and employ leading-edge technologies.
- Hospitalist needed - Southern New Hampshire - Lucrative opportunity.
- Technologically advanced, 330-bed healthcare facility, and home to the nationally recognized New England Heart Institute.
- As part of our team, you'll be empowered to do your best work and be treated with respect.
- Day shift and night shift available.
- We are less than one hour to Boston, easy drive to the seacoast and mountains.
- Our Medical Center offers talented nurses, physicians and other healthcare professionals exciting and rewarding careers.
- 12-15 shifts per month.
- Our technologies and treatments are state-of-the-art.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.