Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work 168 shifts or 182 shifts / Hospital employed.
- Closed ICU.
- Hospitalist needed - Southern Vermont - 25k Sign on Bonus.
- Join 16 other Hospitalists with 2 dedicated Hospitalist administers, 11 am-9 pm, Rounders work 7 am-5 pm.
- Located only 15 mins from Killington Ski Resort in a New England setting with a vast array of recreational activities.
- Second largest hospital in the state with 188 beds.
- Generous salary and robust benefit package.
- Intensivist on site.
- 403b Retirement, Malpractice provided along with Health, Dental, Eye, and Disability insurances, Retirement Plan, Annual CME support, College Savings account, and relocation expenses paid up to $10,000.
- Day shifts / block schedule / 2 weeks vacation.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine candidates can apply.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.