Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day shifts / block schedule / 2 weeks vacation.
- Hospitalist needed - Southern Vermont - 25k Sign on Bonus.
- Generous salary and robust benefit package.
- Work 168 shifts or 182 shifts / Hospital employed.
- Intensivist on site.
- 403b Retirement, Malpractice provided along with Health, Dental, Eye, and Disability insurances, Retirement Plan, Annual CME support, College Savings account, and relocation expenses paid up to $10,000.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine candidates can apply.
- Closed ICU.
- Join 16 other Hospitalists with 2 dedicated Hospitalist administers, 11 am-9 pm, Rounders work 7 am-5 pm.
- Second largest hospital in the state with 188 beds.
- Located only 15 mins from Killington Ski Resort in a New England setting with a vast array of recreational activities.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.