Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 21, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Seacoast) is a multispecialty group practice.
- We are a member of Steward Health Care Network.
- Hospital offer EKG, echo, Holter monitoring, nuclear stress testing, ICUs and cardiac telemetry.
- Located in a seacoast community midway between Boston, Providence and Cape Cod.
- 150 provider multi specialty group affiliated with 178 bed hospital.
- 10-14 shifts per month.
- Eligible for corporate bonuses and partnership.
- 12 hour shifts.
- All nights.
- Nocturnist needed - reputable multi specialty group between Boston and Providence.
- ICU skills needed - run codes and rapid responses, intubate and start lines and manage ICU patients.
- Benefits include 401k, CME, moving expenses and more.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 9.