Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Southwestern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located about 60 miles northeast of New York City and 60 miles west of Hartford, CT.
- Flexible scheduling: 7on/7/off or Monday-Friday.
- Full-time inpatient coverage.
- Affiliated with University of Vermont College of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine and the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine.
- Seeking an experienced Hospitalist board certified in internal medicine for a well-established program in Fairfield County.
- Highly competitive compensation package, including sign-on bonus and retention bonuses in addition to allowances for CMEs, dues expenses, and relocation allowance.
- Day Hospitalist needed in Southwestern Connecticut.
- Join 400+ physicians and 140+ advanced practice providers, serving a geographically broad region throughout Western Connecticut and eastern New York.
- This is a Level II Trauma Center with approximately 70,000 ED visits per year.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 13.