Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Southwestern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located about 60 miles northeast of New York City and 60 miles west of Hartford, CT.
- Flexible scheduling: 7on/7/off or Monday-Friday.
- Affiliated with University of Vermont College of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine and the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine.
- This is a Level II Trauma Center with approximately 70,000 ED visits per year.
- Join 400+ physicians and 140+ advanced practice providers, serving a geographically broad region throughout Western Connecticut and eastern New York.
- Full-time inpatient coverage.
- Day Hospitalist needed in Southwestern Connecticut.
- Seeking an experienced Hospitalist board certified in internal medicine for a well-established program in Fairfield County.
- Highly competitive compensation package, including sign-on bonus and retention bonuses in addition to allowances for CMEs, dues expenses, and relocation allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.