Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cashiers) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Encompassed by other small towns including Lake Glenville, Sapphire and Lake Toxaway, Cashiers is located in Jackson County, with its Southern charm and hospitality.
- Mission Health is the only healthcare system in the nation to have ever received this recognition for six consecutive years, and the only healthcare system in North Carolina to achieve this distinction.
- Mission Health has been recognized as one of the nation's Top 15 Health Systems for each year from 2012 to 2018 by Truven Health Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters).
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in North Carolina.
- This is an opportunity to join an established practice that consists of 1 FM Physician and a team of advanced practitioners.
- The commitment of our physicians, advanced practitioners, and medical professionals to our patients as well as our community, is what makes Mission Health western North Carolina's most preferred and successful healthcare system.
- MD or DO degree.
- RN Case Manager, X-ray, and Lab.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Mission Community Primary Care Cashiers is seeking a Physician to join their outpatient hospital owned practice that is a patient and family centered progressive medical clinic in Western North Carolina.
- The southwest North Carolina town of Cashiers is nestled in the towering, picturesque mountains, flowering with both history and heritage.
- Mission Health currently has the unique opportunity for Family Medicine physicians to become part of a remarkable tradition of care that has served this region for more than a century.
- As a family-oriented town, Cashiers distinctively remains a place that continues to attract visitors from across the country, enticing them with peaceful valleys, sparkling lakes and majestic scenery.
- Recreational activities are plentiful, and entertainment attractions include festivals, concerts, local shopping, and arts and craft shows.
- We offer excellent compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in the premiere health system in western North Carolina.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cashiers, NC.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago