Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (New Milford) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Primary Care of New Milford.
- Three provider practice.
- No On.
- Unlimited Licensure (or eligible) in the state of Connecticut.
- Weekday schedules (Monday - Friday, no weekends).
- Mentoring and precepting opportunities.
- Highly competitive salary (2 year guarantee) then market base plus incentive structure thereafter.
- Ongoing training and continuing education.
- Robust benefit package including 401K, insurances, Paid Time Off.
- Full-time (36 hours per week, 30 hours clinical).
- Full complement of allowances and reimbursements.
- County: Litchfield.
- Focus on superior outcomes, team-based care and cost-efficient care delivery.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Milford, CT.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (if B.E., must be within 3 years of program completion).
- Outpatient only, no hospital rounding, no nursing home coverage required.
- Specialty: Family Medicine without OB.
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Program.
- Partnership and leadership programs.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago