Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · April 20, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Address. Manchester, CT.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Connecticut.
- New physician will assume an established, robust, primary care patient panel.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Connecticut.
- Schedule, Full-time, weekdays.
- Two physicians and two advanced practice clinicians.
- County: Hartford.
- Focused on superior outcomes and cost-efficient care delivery.
- Specialties: Family Medicine without OB.
- Loan Repayment of up to $75,000.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (within 3 years of program completion).
- Robust compensation and benefits including sign on.
- ProHealth Physicians is currently accepting applications for a full-time, Family Medicine Physician opportunity in the central Connecticut community of Manchester, just 10 minutes north of Hartford.
- Upcoming physician retirement.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago