Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Westerly) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Facility Beds: 80.
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day (includes 5-6 admits), 4-5 admits per night.
- ICU: Open (8 beds), tele-ICU from Yale is available.
- Shift: 12-13 hours (7a-6p, 6p-7a), Sat-Mon.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide locum day shift coverage at a facility in Rhode Island.
- Locum Rate: $190/hr (paid by Smart).
- Sub- specialties: Most backup available.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days, current active license and DEA required.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EMR: Epic.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jun 26.