Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Northern New Hampshire) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Bill Rate: $140.
- EMR = Paragon.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist- FP trained preferred.
- Our Client is seeking a locum Family Medicine Hospitalist and Family Medicine Perm Hospitalist (Locums need, Locums to perm or Perm Only).
- Location: Northern New Hampshire.
- 10 pts/day in MedSurg on average, * EKG interpretation, initial CXE interpretation, intubation, vent management and ACL required.
- Monday through Thursday, 8am-6pm, plus 1-3 weekday night.
- Supported by a full team of MAs, RNs, LPNs, LNA Case Manager, etc.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist Needed: New Hampshire.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing futll time or part time.
- Volumes range from ages 6-17, 2% child, 98% adult.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 11.