Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Northern New Hampshire) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist- FP trained preferred.
- Monday through Thursday, 8am-6pm, plus 1-3 weekday night.
- Location: Northern New Hampshire.
- Volumes range from ages 6-17, 2% child, 98% adult.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing futll time or part time.
- Locum Bill Rate: $140.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist Needed: New Hampshire.
- Supported by a full team of MAs, RNs, LPNs, LNA Case Manager, etc.
- EMR = Paragon.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Our Client is seeking a locum Family Medicine Hospitalist and Family Medicine Perm Hospitalist (Locums need, Locums to perm or Perm Only).
- 10 pts/day in MedSurg on average, * EKG interpretation, initial CXE interpretation, intubation, vent management and ACL required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 11.