Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Southbridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 2 - 3 patients per hour.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter.
- The Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 2 - 3 patients per hour.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- For this position, you need to have an active MA state license.
- A Massachusetts-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- License: Active MA state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.