Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Southbridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- A Massachusetts-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 2 - 3 patients per hour.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter.
- Caseload: 2 - 3 patients per hour.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- For this position, you need to have an active MA state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- License: Active MA state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago