Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Charting: Intergy EMR.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with 1:4. The incoming physician must be board certified.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- CompHealth can help physicians without a CT state license obtain one.
- License: CT state license needed, not required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC required.
- A Connecticut-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The facility's EMR is Intergy.
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.