Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charting: Intergy EMR.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A Connecticut-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- CompHealth can help physicians without a CT state license obtain one.
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- License: CT state license needed, not required.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with 1:4. The incoming physician must be board certified.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC required.
- The facility's EMR is Intergy.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.