Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Peterborough) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and the covering physician will see 16 - 24 patients per day.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- CompHealth can help physicians without a NH state license obtain one.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- Caseload: 16 - 24 patients per day.
- Procedures: Basic office procedures.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- License: NH state license needed, not required.
- A New Hampshire-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago