Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 28, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New London) is for an outpatient clinic.
- A minimum of two (2) years recent clinical experience.
- Must have a current unrestricted active license to practice medicine from one of the 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U. S. Virgin Islands.
- A diploma from an accredited school of medicine.
- Vesa Health & Technology, Inc is looking for a Physician to provide services to the United States Coast Guard in New London, CT.
- Must also have a current board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, a DEA certification and BLS from the AHA of the ARC.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Sterling Medical.