Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New London) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Vesa Health & Technology, Inc is looking for a Physician to provide services to the United States Coast Guard in New London, CT.
- Must have a current unrestricted active license to practice medicine from one of the 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U. S. Virgin Islands.
- Must also have a current board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, a DEA certification and BLS from the AHA of the ARC.
- A minimum of two (2) years recent clinical experience.
- A diploma from an accredited school of medicine.
This perm job from Sterling Medical was last open on Apr 5.