Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist.
- Alliance Recruiting seeks BC/BE Pulmonologists to join growing team in Massachusetts.
- Here you can utilize your clinical expertise to help identify treatments for pulmonary medicine and sleep disorders within a collaborative integrated system.
- Length Of Assignment: Perm Position.
- Must be Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible.
- Schedule - Perm - Full time or part time TBD.
- This is a Perm Position.
- Salary - Facility adheres to Mgma Standards.
- Candidates for 2019 and 2020 to be considered!
- Due to a closed ICU model, our Pulmonologists are not required to be in the ICU.
- We have full-time and part-time opportunities available within a growing department that is currently expanding its team and services.
- We are seeking a proven clinician who has an interest in pursuing general pulmonary medicine and who shares our passion for patient-centered care.
- Location: Massachusetts.
- Facility Type: Clinic / Hospital.
- Practice in an outpatient clinic / just a short walk from the main Campus, which allows you to easily get to the hospital for rounds.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.