Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Berlin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Age Range: Read PFTs in Peds, otherwise 100% adult.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Locum to Perm Pulmonologist to join growing team!
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Facility Type: Critical Access Hospital.
- Daytime Schedule, Monday - Friday.
- Length Of Assignment: Locum to Perm - Interest in Perm - Required.
- Supported by RN and MA.
- Responsibilities include: Vent Management - non invasive (invasive preferred) / Bronschoscopy / ICU Coverage with Vent experience.
- Board Certified Pulmonology w/ 2+ years experience - Required, no new grads.
- Must have interest in perm to be name cleared.
- Board Certified Pulmonology - Required.
- Location: New Hampshire.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.