Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 28, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Beds- 15 core.
- Immediate coverage needs starting in February through July 2020.
- 5-15 shifts a month needed.
- Facility Type: inpatient.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Please Only Submit Candidates That Have A Flexible Schedule, Willing TO Work Nights AND CAN Commit ON Going TO AT Least 5 Shifts A Month.
- Must be BC in Critical Care.
- Location: CT.
- Credentialing takes 6-8 weeks but can be done sooner with cooperation from Agency staff and provider.
- Patient Volume: 17.
- 6-8 weeks of credentialing.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- Ideally want CT licensed physicians.
- 15 flex (meaning they are step down but can become ICU beds) Must be BC in Critical Care Procedures ultrasound guided Central line placement, ultrasound guided arterial line, bronchoscopy, Intubation, diagnostic and therapeutic thoracentesis (optional but preferred), paracentesis, * Patient Volume: Average 17 (half are often step down) * Ages seen: 16 + * EMR: Cerner * Support Staff: Daytime Aprn, Residents, excellent nursing staff.
- Shift times are 7P to 7A and 7A to 7P.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.