Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- 15 flex (meaning they are step down but can become ICU beds) Must be BC in Critical Care Procedures ultrasound guided Central line placement, ultrasound guided arterial line, bronchoscopy, Intubation, diagnostic and therapeutic thoracentesis (optional but preferred), paracentesis, * Patient Volume: Average 17 (half are often step down) * Ages seen: 16 + * EMR: Cerner * Support Staff: Daytime Aprn, Residents, excellent nursing staff.
- Patient Volume: 17.
- Location: CT.
- Facility Type: inpatient.
- Beds- 15 core.
- 5-15 shifts a month needed.
- Credentialing takes 6-8 weeks but can be done sooner with cooperation from Agency staff and provider.
- Shift times are 7P to 7A and 7A to 7P.
- 6-8 weeks of credentialing.
- Please Only Submit Candidates That Have A Flexible Schedule, Willing TO Work Nights AND CAN Commit ON Going TO AT Least 5 Shifts A Month.
- Immediate coverage needs starting in February through July 2020.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Ideally want CT licensed physicians.
- Must be BC in Critical Care.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.