Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Beds- 15 core.
- 5-15 shifts a month needed.
- Facility Type: inpatient.
- 6-8 weeks of credentialing.
- 15 flex (meaning they are step down but can become ICU beds) Must be BC in Critical Care Procedures ultrasound guided Central line placement, ultrasound guided arterial line, bronchoscopy, Intubation, diagnostic and therapeutic thoracentesis (optional but preferred), paracentesis, * Patient Volume: Average 17 (half are often step down) * Ages seen: 16 + * EMR: Cerner * Support Staff: Daytime Aprn, Residents, excellent nursing staff.
- Please Only Submit Candidates That Have A Flexible Schedule, Willing TO Work Nights AND CAN Commit ON Going TO AT Least 5 Shifts A Month.
- Patient Volume: 17.
- Shift times are 7P to 7A and 7A to 7P.
- Location: CT.
- Immediate coverage needs starting in February through July 2020.
- Ideally want CT licensed physicians.
- Must be BC in Critical Care.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- Credentialing takes 6-8 weeks but can be done sooner with cooperation from Agency staff and provider.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.