Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Conducting in-home health and wellness evaluations.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Experience a plus.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Between New York City and Boston, Massachusetts there is a place where nature and culture live side by side, and where legendary history is never far from contemporary style!
- Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in Connecticut.
- Flexible scheduling based on your availability.
- Primary Care Home Health Physician or Nurse Practitioner.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Ranked among the top six percent of North American regions for the arts, Greater Hartford is home to nearly 200 cultural, arts, and heritage organizations.
- Situated amid rolling hills and maple-fringed lanes, Connecticut's capital city offers a beautiful riverfront location, sophisticated entertainment and abundant recreational opportunities.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Immediate start upon credentialing.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Connecticut offers the perfect blend of experiences in one perfectly located place.
- New graduates welcomed!
- Part-Time or Full-Time basis).
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Assessment Pay Rate: $73 - 85.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.