Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Northern Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stroll through parks and enjoy beautiful sunsets over the lake.
- You will enjoy the pleasure of living in a town on the water.
- Patients per day: 12 average.
- Location: Vermont.
- Schedule: 1 week on-2 weeks off, 7AM-7PM.
- Join an established team as part of a well regarded community hospital.
- You'll wish for more hours in a day to enjoy all the opportunities this town has to offer.
- Outdoor activities include hiking trails, skiing, cycling, kayaking, swimming, sailing and fishing.
- You will be part of a team consisting of other Hospitalists and PA's working together.
- This is a hospital employed position with a full range of benefits.
- Enjoy summer concerts on the waterfront.
- Discover downtown by visiting the shops on Main Street.
- If you enjoy great food, this town has an array of eateries that source local foods and turn them into award winning dishes!
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- EMR- Athena.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Placement.
- Use you clinical skills on a full spectrum of ages.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 22.