Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · April 20, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spanish speaking candidates are preferred but not required as there is a translator available when needed.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Support Staff: 4-5 MDs/APs, Personal MA and nurse, front desk staff, pharmacist, behavioral health team.
- There are 4-5 MDs and APs, personal MA, nurse, front desk staff, pharmacist, and behavioral health team.
- A community health center is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-097704-MD-MA.
- The facility is located less than 15 minutes from Boston, MA and all travel and lodging is covered.
- Candidates must be BC or BE with active MA license and BLS.
- Case Load/PPD: ~20-25 patients.
- Credentialing takes 1-3 days.
- Certification (BLS).
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 9 am-5 pm.
- Cases are bread and butter primary care.
- Dates Needed: April - July.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Patients are adults only and about 1/3 of the patient population is Spanish.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago