Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · April 20, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- There are 8 physicians, 2 PAs, and full support staff.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- A community health center is seeking an FM or IM physician for ongoing locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Reference ID: ORD-097805-MD-CT.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-5 pm with potential. Patients are all ages.
- Credentialing takes 30-90 days.
- Candidates must be board certified in FM or IM.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 20.
- The provider will be assistant CMO while on assignment.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The facility is located in central Connecticut.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago