Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · April 20, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Candidates should be BC or BE.
- The locum will work 2-3 days per week from 8 am-5 pm.
- Reference ID: ORD-097886-MD-MA.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- The clinic is located in southeastern Massachusetts.
- Support Staff: Apps, front desk staff.
- Dates Needed: Asap - September.
- There are APPs, front desk staff and support staff for assistance when needed.
- Credentialing takes around 1-2 months.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Case Load/PPD: 15 (would have 1 AP to help) 19 (they would have 2 APs to help them).
- A primary care clinic is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- There are no. Patients are all adults and cases are bread and butter primary care.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago