Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · September 21, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 20-24.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The facility is located north of Pawtucket, RI.
- The clinic is open to telemedicine 1-2 days a week if preferred.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The schedule is full time Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with no. Patients are all ages and cases are mostly bread and butter primary care, follow ups, etc.
- Reference ID: ORD-100928-MD-RI.
- Candidates must be board certified in family medicine with DEA and RI license.
- An outpatient primary care center is seeking a family medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Government: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Credentialing can be completed Asap with active RI licensure.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing (July but will take someone earlier).
This locum job opening was posted