Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Active MA license, Active Acls or BLS.
- Days/Hours: M-F.
- 8-5-Case Load: 20 PPD-Population: All ages (provider must have the ability to see all ages)-Support Staff: NPs & PAs.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Certification (Acls).
- Board Certification Required: No.
- A community health center is seeking a family medicine physician for ongoing locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The facility is located northwest of Boston, MA.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-100925-MD-MA.
- Certification (BLS).
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 21ppd.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Support Staff: NPs, PAs.
- This assignment will be a minimum of 3 months.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago