Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · May 21, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Boston Suburbs) is a single-specialty group practice.
- All locations are in desirable Boston suburbs within 30 minutes to the city.
- Choose from the following locations: Beverly, Billerica, Danvers, Gloucester, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester, Stoneham, Tewksbury, and Winchester.
- Primary care offices are expanding and growing and we are looking for Family Medicine MDs that want to work in a progressive environment.
- Bonus incentives.
- Negotiable sign-on bonuses and retention bonuses.
- All positions are total outpatient with large.
- Basic and supplemental life insurance.
- Physicians live and work in the community, where there is access to some of the most desirable coastlines in the state, historic villages, a multitude of great restaurants, top-notch school systems, proximity to Boston and the mountains to the north.
- A Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospital 6 times in the last decade.
- Compensation and benefits packages are extremely competitive in the market.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Many locations that meet the needs for the desired commute.
- Choice of three medical plans administered by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care: Domestic & Community HMO, HMO Plus and the Tiered POS.
- Teaching and research opportunities for those with interest.
- Physician-led, non-profit group practice with nearly 475 physicians.
- As a research center, we conduct more than 200 clinical trial protocols in numerous national and international studies.
- Teaching opportunities through our affiliation with Tufts Medical School are available to those with interest.
- Pharmacy discount.
- Pre-tax reimbursement accounts.
- Long-term disability insurance.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Mar 3.