Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · August 13, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Meriden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 16-18 Patients PER Shift - ON Average.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3-4 months to start.
- Patient Volume: 16-18 per shift.
- Selling Points: We have working history w/this client.
- Specialty Requested: 2 Board Certified Hospitalist - (at least 2 years of experience).
- Schedule: Day Shifts (7am-7pm).
- Starting Asap - July 202.
- Routine Rounding.
- Additional Hospital.
- They also have Pulmonary, Nephrology, Cardiology on site.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing - 7 ON // 7 OFF Rotation Preferred.
- Credentialing can be completed 3-4 weeks - clean, licensed provider.
- Location: Meriden, CT.
- CT Licensed.
- Type of Need: Board Certified - Internal Medicine (Hospitalist Medicine).
- NO Procedures - NO ICU - Immediate Need - Days Only.
- Board Certified.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap - July 2022.
- Facility Type: Inpatient - Hospitalist.
- Location: Meriden, Connecticut.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 4.