Locum Family Medicine Jobs in MA
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Northern New Hampshire) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Client is seeking a locum Family Medicine Hospitalist and Family Medicine Perm Hospitalist (Locums need, Locums to perm or Perm Only).
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist- FP trained preferred.
- Supported by a full team of MAs, RNs, LPNs, LNA Case Manager, etc.
- Location: Northern New Hampshire.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing futll time or part time.
- 10 pts/day in MedSurg on average, * EKG interpretation, initial CXE interpretation, intubation, vent management and ACL required.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist Needed: New Hampshire.
- EMR = Paragon.
- Locum Bill Rate: $140.
- Monday through Thursday, 8am-6pm, plus 1-3 weekday night.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Volumes range from ages 6-17, 2% child, 98% adult.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.