Locum Family Medicine Jobs in MA
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Westerly) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Facility Beds: 80.
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day (includes 5-6 admits), 4-5 admits per night.
- Shift: 12-13 hours (7a-6p, 6p-7a), Sat-Mon.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide locum day shift coverage at a facility in Rhode Island.
- EMR: Epic.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days, current active license and DEA required.
- ICU: Open (8 beds), tele-ICU from Yale is available.
- Sub- specialties: Most backup available.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Locum Rate: $190/hr (paid by Smart).
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.